Hmmmmm.....

Some times, I feel as if I have a ton to say but can't put it in words. With school, personal thoughts, family matters and uncertain future ahead, my mind is overcrowded but my tongue is empty. It is like looking into my closet, with tons of outfits and items but it is all so cramped and unorganized that I can't find anything in there. Maybe I am over thinking everything in life. I plan, predict and reflect a lot of times and that steals my focus on the present. I am starting to notice this and am working on it to break this wasteful habit. However, we all know that breaking old habits are much harder than adopting new ones. Nothing is impossible though. This time, no planning, no looking up strategies and methods of change, just doing it. Just not thinking forward or reflecting backward. At least not constantly. It is here and now.
I have the tendency and willingness to constantly read and educate myself on personal matters. I read through the book Emotional Intelligence. It is a very practical and useful book. I am going to adopt one or two strategy at a time. Currently, I wanna master "watch yourself like a hawk", as part of improving my self awareness.
Anyways, I am up since 2am (again) and now I have company, my daughter :) Feeling tired and sleepy but can't go to sleep. I will try to study some oncology meds for my upcoming exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once upon a time in the bakery line

lost identity?

Disclaimer