My Zen

I have lost my zen. I was doing really well. For a period of few weeks, I was in control, I was peaceful. It felt really good. I was surprised at how well I was doing. Problems didn't seem so eternal and grandiose. I wasn't easily depressed and in tears. Now, I have lost my zen, my peaceful state of mind. People close to my heart annoy me, I am short tempered and tearful. And I have finals ahead of me. I just don't know what to do. What would you do if you couldn't get rid of the source of your annoyance and worry? The reason I am hesitating is what if my annoyance and dissatisfaction still exist and even get more obnoxious even after I rid myself from this source of annoyance. I will just close my eyes and try to listen to some kind of music, maybe jazz. Hopefully that will help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lost identity?

Green Thumb

Distract